This degree is the latest addition to the program offerings in the Department of Physics, Computer Science and Engineering (PCSE). “Over the years we heard from many students and parents, as well as from companies, who wanted us to offer more engineering degrees here at CNU,” says Dr. Riedl, Department Chair. Read More
- CAS To Host Conference: 'The Future of Religion in America'The Center for American Studies will host its 8th Annual Conference on America's Founding Principles and History October 8-9, 2014, in Gaines Theatre, featuring keynote speaker Ross Douthat, Op-Ed Columnist for "The New York Times." The conference is free and open to the public. No reservation is required.
- The BB&T Colloquium Series on Capitalism Hosts Lecture 'Should Churches Be Taxed? The Political Economy of Religious Liberty and the U.S. Tax Code' on Wednesday, October 8, 2014, at 4 p.m. in Gaines Theatre.
- CNU To Host Forum Featuring Mark Warner and Ed GillespieThe Wason Center for Public Policy will host U.S. Senate candidates Mark Warner (D) and Ed Gillespie (R) on Friday, October 17, 2014, at 6 p.m., in Gaines Theatre. The event is free and open to the public. No reservation is required.
- Ferguson Center Announces Return of On Screen/In Person Film SeriesThe Ferguson Center for the Arts has renewed On Screen/In Person, a film series designed to bring some of the best new independent American films and their respective filmmakers to communities across the mid-Atlantic region.
- Celebrating the New Wave of Ibero American Cinema: A Spanish Film Club SeriesIn celebration of the new wave of Ibero American cinema, the CNU Department of Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures will host a Spanish Film Club series each Monday from September 8 - October 6, 2014, in Gaines Theatre. All movies are free and open to the public.