Faculty may wish to understand some common student-related textbook processes such as the following:
- My student indicated that he/ she ordered the textbook but it has not arrived. What should the student do?
Contact Follett Virtual Bookstore Customer Service at:
Follett Customer Service representatives will research the book order to determine if it has been mailed or not. In many cases, the books are in the CNU Mailroom awaiting pick-up. Students order their textbooks from the CNU Online Textbook Store.
- Do students pay for textbook shipping?
Follett offered a free ground shipping promotion for a portion of CNU's ordering period. They will continue to offer free ground shipping for students during peak ordering times. The exact dates of the shipping promotion will be communicated to students and faculty via email, website and paper marketing campaigns.
- How do students return rented books?
Students can return rented textbooks in two ways -
(1) On campus book buyback during final exam week in the David Student Union, or
(2) Using the pre-paid USPS shipping label that was emailed to the address they provided during the rental process
For more information about the textbook rental program, visit: http://www.rent-a-text.com