Submit a Class Note!
Want to see your name and news in the next edition of Voyages, the Christopher Newport alumni magazine? Submit a class note!
Important information regarding class notes:
- Only class notes from those who received a degree from Christopher Newport College (CNC) or Christopher Newport University (CNU) will be considered for publication.
- Class notes must be submitted and received no later than March 1, 2013. Class notes received prior to May 1, 2013, will not be published in the 2013 edition of Voyages.
- Class notes are only published in the printed edition of Voyages.
- Submissions will be edited according to the editorial style of CNU’s Office of Communications and Public Relations.
- By submitting the class notes form, or emailing a class note, you are granting permission for your class note to be published in Voyages, the Christopher Newport alumni magazine.
- Career announcements/accomplishments, marriages, births, obituaries and personal/professional achievements are accepted for consideration. Engagements, pregnancies and other news will not be published.
Photos may be submitted along with class notes. Please use the online submission form to include your photo. We also ask that you include photographer name so credit may be given where appropriate. Be sure to include the names and graduation years of any other alumni in the photograph. For a photo to be of publication quality, it should be a minimum of 750 x 750 pixels or taken with the highest-quality setting on your camera. (Anything less will not print well in the magazine, though it may look great on your computer screen.) JPEG files are preferred.
We reserve the right to not print any photo or class note due to quality, space restrictions or receipt after March 1, 2013.