What Kind of Funds Are on my Captains Card?
What is Captains Cash?
Captains Cash is money deposited by cardholder to be used campus-wide and at participating off-campus merchants. Captains Cash also acts as a "back up funding source" should you run out of Dinning Dollars or Print funds.
Places to use your Captains Cash:
- Athletic ticket offices
- Captain's Locker (CNU Merchandise)
- copy machines
- Dining Services
- Freeman Center Fitness Pavilion
- Student clinic (Health & Wellness Services)
- laundry machines
- Parking and Transportation Office
- print stations
- vending machines
- Welcome Desk (David Student Union)
What are Dining Dollars?
Dining Dollars are part of the meal plan being used in Dining Services to purchase food and beverages. Dining Dollars can only be used at on-campus dining halls and restaurants.
Places to use your Dining Dollars:
- Discovery Bistro
- Discovery Cafe (Chick-fil-A and Grill)
- Discovery Pizza
- Einstein's Cafe
- The Commons
Dining Dollar Deposit Policy
- Each student who is signed up for a Meal Plan will receive a $50.00 deposit the day before classes start.
- Any student who adds a meal plan during the first week of classes will also receive $50.00 initially.
- Then 7 days after classes begin, students will receive an adjustment (if applicable) to their Dining Dollar account.
- The last day to use Dining Dollars is the last day of exams each semester.
What are print funds?
Students received $20 in Print Funds at the beginning of each semester. The last day to use Print Funds is the last day of exams each semester.
Places to use your print funds:
- printers and / or copiers located in the Trible Library
- printers and / or copiers located in Forbes Hall, McMurran Hall, and BTC computer labs
|Building||Location||Print Color||Copy||Copy Color||Scan to Email|
|Trible Library||24 / 7 lab||X||X||X||X||X|
|McMurran Hall||Room 214||X||X||X||X||X|
|Forbes Hall||Room 2014||X||X||X||X||X|
Participating off-campus vendors may stop accepting the Captains Card as payment without prior notice and may, at times, experience technical difficulties with their system. Always make sure the vendor's system is functioning properly prior to ordering. You may also email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
In addition to the valuable merchants below, your Captains Card is now accepted at the 7-11 in the Village, in Port Warwick and on the corner of Minton Drive and Warwick Blvd., and Andy's Pizza on the corner of Oyster Point Road and Warwick Blvd.