Choosing the right graduate school program can be difficult. There are many programs and different degrees that can fit your career path. Determining how to pay for a program is a another big consideration. We can help you in your search for the right graduate program by helping you with:
- Developing an action plan and timeline
- Researching and choosing a graduate school and program
- Scholarship and grant information
- Writing the application essay
- Determining letters of recommendation
A great way to start is by attending one of our monthly Applying to Graduate School workshops!
Once you choose your program, the next step is to complete the appropriate graduate test. The following tests cover most graduate programs:
- Graduate Record Examination
- Graduate Management Admissions Test
- Law School Admission Test
- Medical College Admission Test
- PRAXIS (for teaching licensure and teaching graduate programs)
Preparing for these examinations is crucial and we can recommend various options for you.