For more than 20 years, the Center for European Studies at Maastricht University has provided comprehensive, English-language study abroad programs for international students. Set in the picture-perfect historic city of Maastricht, the Netherlands, the Center for European Studies is dedicated to making your study abroad one of the best experiences you have ever had!
What makes Maastricht University unique?
- Every program has its own coordinator who is available from the moment you apply
- Learn in small, highly interactive classes that include field trips
- Earn academic credit which will be part of your CNU academic program
- Choose from a variety of summer courses and a broad range of disciplines
- All classes are taught entirely in English by international professors
- Share in the European experience and integration into Dutch student life
Maastricht is situated on the border with Belgium and Germany, making it truly an international city. The vibrant local culture supports numerous colorful events, lively festivals and exciting public performances throughout the year. Maastricht University is the ideal location for students seeking a quality education, opportunity for extensive travel and indulgence in a European city with a rich heritage!
Pick up a full-color brochure describing the Center for European Studies at Maastricht University! It's available in the Department of Communication office, McMurran 261.
Then, before planning your trip, check out these websites for important details regarding any travel abroad opportunities!