CNU Engage is your gateway to Community Engagement!
Follow this six-step process to guide you along a continuum of meaningful, developmental engagement with our community:
- CREATE an Engage profile (www.mycnuengage.org)
- EXPLORE Service Opportunities & Service Tracks, Community Partners and Special Programs
- REGISTER a Service Placement (this is a service agreement between you and your site supervisor). We recommend that you register your Service Placement(s) by Friday, September 19 or soon after.
- LOG Service Hours (for reporting to professors or other campus organizations). Complete by Wednesday, December 3!
- DECLARE a Service Track (typically by the end of your first year)
- EVALUATE Service Experiences
Did you know...