2007 - 2008 Academic year
General Faculty meetings
- December 4 12:20-13:00PM: Certification of graduates, announcements in Ballroom of David Student Union.
- April 30, 2008: 12:10-13:00PM,Music and Theater Concert Hall, Ferguson Hall. Certification of
graduates, announcements. Agenda and
Special General Faculty meetings
- For full time liberal arts instructional
faculty: September 5, 12:25-1:00PM, Washington room,
David Student Union, election for
vacated liberal arts senate seat resulted in the election of Nate French, Communication Studies.
- Brown Bag Lunches to discuss new faculty evaluation schedule:
- Monday, November 19 noon-1, Washington Room of David Student Union
- Tuesday, November 27, 12:15-1, Washington Room of David Student Union
- Monday, December 3, noon-1, Board Room of David Student Union
Faculty Senate meetings and working sessions:
All meetings are 3:00-6:30PM
in the boardroom of the Student Union (SU 250), unless stated otherwise.
Faculty Senate Meeting with the Provost and President
All meetings with the president are Fridays 4:00PM-5:30PM in the Brauer room of the administration building.