Current Graduate Students
|Graduation Date||Due Date (ALL due dates are preceding graduation date)|
Oral Defense of Thesis
Copies of the thesis are to be submitted to thesis committee members 10 days prior to the requested defense date. Recommended changes to the thesis by the thesis committee members must be made prior to submission for thesis format review by the Office of Graduate Studies.
Thesis Format Review and Final Copy
|Graduation Date||Thesis Format Review||Final Copy Due to Graduate Office|
|May 2014||April 24, 2014||May 1 , 2014|
|August 2014||July 31, 2014||August 7, 2014|
|December 2014||December 4, 2014||December 11, 2014|
All forms are in PDF unless otherwise indicated. PDF requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.
All forms MUST be completed and approved prior to registration and the start of classes.
- Request to take CNU graduate course while in undergraduate status
- Request to take graduate course elsewhere
- Graduate independent study (MS Word)
Preparation for Graduation
Preparation of Thesis
Graduate Adviser, Program or Endorsement Change
- Change of graduate faculty / thesis adviser
- Program change (MS thesis or non-thesis option and MAT endorsement change) (MS Word)
- Request to Change to New Catalog
Change from Non-Degree-Seeking to Degree-Seeking Status
Petition for Policy Exception or Reinstatement