Pay and Holiday Schedule
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - First Monday in September
- Thanksgiving Day - Fourth Thursday in November
- The day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day - December 25
The following holidays are utilized by all employees at CNU during a December break: Lee-Jackson Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, Columbus Day and Veterans' Day.
(In order to be paid for the holiday, the employee must work or be on paid leave the day before and after the holiday.)
|Full-Time Classified||Employee Handbook||Leave Policies|
|Instructional/ Administrative Professional Faculty||If you have chosen the Virginia Retirement System (VRS)Traditional Plan or the Optional Retirement Plan (ORP), please view the University Handbook for information on your leave.||If you have chosen a Virginia Retirement System (VRS) VSDP Plan, please view both the VSDP Handbook and the University Handbook for information on your leave.|
For information on how to process your time sheet, please review the Web Time Sheet Manual.
For information on how to approve time sheets, please review the Web Time Sheet Manual for Supervisors.
Please complete, submit and have your supervisor approve your time sheet by this schedule for Hourly or Classified, Administrative Professional and Instructional Faculty on VSDP.
Family or Medical Leave Forms
- Family or Medical Leave Request Form (FMLA) for Instructional Faculty, AP, Classified and Hourly employees
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee Serious Health Condition
- Leave Request Form for AP and Classified
Leave Sharing Forms