Employees receive discounted travel opportunities through CNU's third party vendor, Travel Counsellors, Inc (TCI). For a list of the available opportunities, visit TCI's website and click on Employee Benefit Travel Program and then Christopher Newport University.
Legal Resources Plan
- Enrollment Brochure (attach intranet PDF)
- Enrollment Video
- Law Firm Finder
- Plan Coverage Overview
- How to use the plan
- Legal Resources Website
Current Members create your account/profile on Legal Resources website:
- Click on the "Create Account" button at the top of our homepage at www.LegalResources.com.
- If you don’t have a temporary PIN & your Member ID number contact Member Services at 800.728.5768 or email Legal Resources at email@example.com to receive it.
- Enter your Member ID and temporary PIN in the spaces provided.
- Create a username (email address is recommended) and password for your account.
U.S. Savings Bonds (Series EE and Series I) may be purchased through a direct deposit allocation with Treasury Direct. For more information and to enroll, visit TreasuryDirect. Once your account at Treasury Direct is established, contact the Office of Human Resources to set up your payroll deduction.
The Virginia Prepaid Education Program (VPEP) is one of the Section 529 qualified tuition programs offered by the Virginia College Savings Plan. VPEP lets Virginia families prepay the cost of tomorrow's college tuition and mandatory fees today.
The following links provide additional employee benefits.
Sam's Club Newport News Sam's Club, #6351
12407 Jefferson Ave. | Newport News, VA 23602
(757) 875-0243 | (757) 874-2096 - Pharmacy | (757) 875-1424 - Optical
Collegiate Membership - Receive a $15 gift card with your new membership.