The application process for an administrative / professional / faculty position is unique to the position. All applicants should follow the application guidelines outlined in the job description.
- View the current list of available positions.
For further information email Michelle Moody, director of equal opportunity and faculty recruitment.
Classified / Full-time and Hourly / Part-time Positions - Visit jobs.cnu.edu for current available positions.
- It is recommended that you do not use your browser's "Back", "Forward", or "Refresh" buttons to navigate the site, or open a new browser window from your existing window. This may cause unexpected results, including loss of data or being logged out of the system. Please use the navigational buttons within the site.
- For security purposes, this system automatically logs you off when it senses no activity for 60 minutes.
- Online Applicant Tutorial - PowerPoint
- To search positions, click the Search Postings link on the navigation bar. You do not have to have a User Account to Search Openings.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Application link on the navigation bar, then follow the directions.
Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
1. Edit your existing application.
2. Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
3. Review the status of positions you have applied to.