Dr. Michelle Vondey
Lecturer in Leadership Studies
- Telephone: 757-594-8292
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.Div., Church of God Theological Seminary
B.S., Georgetown University
- Leadership Studies
- Followership, Follower Self-Concepts, Role of Followers in Complex Adaptive Systems, Leadership Humility
Selected Publications and Documents:
- A Biblical-Theological Aesthetic of Imagination and Creativity and Its Application for Leaders, Journal of Biblical Perspectives in Leadership, vol. 3, no. 1 (Winter 2010), 3-12.
- The Relationships among Servant Leadership, Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Person-Organization Fit, and Organizational Identification, International Journal of Leadership Studies, vol. 6, no. 1 (2010), 3-27.
- Follower-Focused Leadership: Effect of Follower Self-Concepts and Self-Determination on Organizational Citizenship Behavior, Emerging Leadership Journeys, vol. 1, no. 1, 2008, 52-61.