Become a member - Make a difference!
The Paul and Rosemary Trible Library opened in January 2008 and represents the intellectual center of Christopher Newport University. Combining the finest features of the traditional library with state-of-the-art technology and the world-famous Mariners' Museum Library, the facility has taken learning and research to exciting heights for the campus and local and world community.
A not-for-profit organization, Friends of the Trible Library promotes the academic success of every CNU student and enriches our library through various initiatives and activities.
Membership dues are $50 per calendar year (Jan. 1 - Dec. 31). Membership benefits include:
- Name recognition in sponsored programs
- A Library card and access to the Trible Library book collection
- Personalized reference service
- Invitations to fundraisers and special events
- 10% discount on clothing and gift items in the CNU bookstore
When you support the library through our organization, your generosity benefits the entire University, as the funds we raise are used to:
- Promote intellectual growth through programs featuring world-renowned authors and speakers
- Support and reward stellar research in all fields of study
- Enhance the library's collections and resources
- Support the library's development - from innovative to traditional
Contact the Friends:
CNU, Trible Library
Mary Sellen, University Librarian
1 University Place, Newport News, Virginia 23606
Telephone: (757) 594-7130
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org