- Thu, 02 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fri, 03 Oct 2014Pope Chapel Chamber Music Series, featuring organist Mary Sellen - Pope Chapel 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Mon, 06 Oct 2014The New Wave Of Ibero American Cinema Presents: "The Return" ("El Regreso") - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 7:00 PM
- Wed, 08 Oct 2014BB&T Colloquium Series on Capitalism - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 09 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|CNU to Hold 9th Annual 5K RaceProceeds will benefit the CNU Alumni Scholarship Fund.Read More|
|Center for Service Learning Announces 2nd Annual Volunteer FairMore than 50 Hampton Roads community agencies will participate in CNU's 2nd Annual Volunteer Fair, sponsored by Christopher Newport University's Center for Service Learning & Social Entrepreneurship. Read More|
|CNU Bookstore Closes, Launches Textbook Website, www.cnubooks.com, in 2011Effective January 1, 2011, Christopher Newport University will no longer have a physical presence from which textbooks will be sold. Decision Based on Student Buying Patterns.Read More|
|CNU Students, Newport News Teens Work Together for 2010 Day of ServiceMore than 350 Christopher Newport University students and faculty will partner with local Newport News teens to volunteer their time and energy on August 19th for CNU’s annual Day of Service.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.