- Tue, 11 Mar 2014My Case is Altered: A Panel Discussion - Trible Library 209 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014Dominion Power: Career Panel Discussion - Luter Hall 121 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014A Career in the Arts: Q&A with Struan Leslie - Ferguson Center Rehearsal Hall 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thu, 20 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
- Fri, 21 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
News & Events
CNU to Hold 9th Annual 5K Race
(Newport News, Va.) -
Christopher Newport University's Alumni Society and the Peninsula Track Club (PTC) present the 9th Annual CNU Alumni Society / Oyster Pointer 5K Race on Saturday, September 11, 2010. This PTC Grand Prix event follows a flat, fast course through the beautiful Riverside community in Newport News. The run begins at 8 a.m. behind the parking garage of Christopher Newport University's Ferguson Center for the Arts.
The early registration fee is $15 prior to September 5, and $20 for day-of registration. The student and military fee is $10. The "Top Female Finisher" and "Top Male Finsher" will be awarded cash prizes of $150. Second and third place finishers will receive $75 and $25, respectively.
Proceeds will benefit the CNU Alumni Scholarship Fund. Please call Lacey Grey Howard at (757) 594-7712.
Dr. Lisa Spiller, Professor of Marketing
Joseph W. Luter, III School of Business
Christopher Newport University
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.