- Thu, 20 Jun 2013Setting Sail: Freshman Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Fri, 21 Jun 2013Setting Sail: Freshman Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Mon, 24 Jun 2013Setting Sail: Freshman Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Mon, 24 Jun 2013Baseball Camp: Captains Youth Camp - Captains Park 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Mon, 24 Jun 2013Captains Football Camps: multiple camps and dates - CNU Campus
|Huey Lewis & The News Brings “The Soulsville Tour” to the Ferguson CenterHuey Lewis & The News Brings “The Soulsville Tour” to the Ferguson Center. One Show Only! Wednesday, April 6 at 7:30 p.m.Read More|
|Virginia Congressional Redistricting Competition AnnouncedOrganizers will work with colleagues at Virginia colleges and universities to lead student teams to draw Virginia’s congressional and state legislative districts, when census data becomes available in February 2011.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.