- Tue, 11 Mar 2014My Case is Altered: A Panel Discussion - Trible Library 209 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014Dominion Power: Career Panel Discussion - Luter Hall 121 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014A Career in the Arts: Q&A with Struan Leslie - Ferguson Center Rehearsal Hall 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thu, 20 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
- Fri, 21 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
|Lewis Archer McMurran, Jr. HallOn Monday, January 11, 2010, Christopher Newport University officially opened the doors to its latest, 21st century teaching and learning facility, the Lewis Archer McMurran, Jr. Hall.Read More|
|BB&T Hosts Dr. Russell RobertsThe lecture by Dr. Russell Roberts, professor of economics at George Mason University, is titled: "Capitalism After the Crisis." It will be held in the Ferguson Center for the Arts Music & Theatre Hall.Read More|
|LLS Announces Spring ProgramThe opening lecture of Christopher Newport University's LifeLong Learning Society (LLS) Spring Program features Paul Aravich, Ph.D., of Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS).Read More|
|Announcing 2009 December GradsChristopher Newport University awarded diplomas to 169 graduates at the end of the Fall 2009 term.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.