- Tue, 11 Mar 2014My Case is Altered: A Panel Discussion - Trible Library 209 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014Dominion Power: Career Panel Discussion - Luter Hall 121 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014A Career in the Arts: Q&A with Struan Leslie - Ferguson Center Rehearsal Hall 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thu, 20 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
- Fri, 21 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
|CNU Management Professor Collaborates with U Penn Wharton Business School Faculty in Study of First-Year FacultyPresentation titled "Daring to Care for Early Career Faculty: Innovative Models to Support Transition and Foster Success"Read More|
|Dr. Kenneth Routon's Book: "Hidden Powers of State in the Cuban Imagination" PublishedDr. Kenneth Routon, visiting assistant professor of cultural anthropology at Christopher Newport University, has announced the publication of his book: "Hidden Powers of State in the Cuban Imagination."Read More|
|CNU-SBI Workout: Is Your Business Fit?"CNU-SBI Workout: Is Your Business Fit?" will give small businesses and non-profits an opportunity to develop a self-assessment strategy that increases their effectiveness and efficiency throughout all phases of operation.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.