- Tue, 11 Mar 2014My Case is Altered: A Panel Discussion - Trible Library 209 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014Dominion Power: Career Panel Discussion - Luter Hall 121 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014A Career in the Arts: Q&A with Struan Leslie - Ferguson Center Rehearsal Hall 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thu, 20 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
- Fri, 21 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
News & Events
Marketing Professors Win Best Paper Award at National Conference
(Newport News, Va.) - Dr. Mike Clayton and Dr. Matt Hettche, marketing professors at Christopher Newport University's Joseph W. Luter, III School of Business received the Jim Kobs Best Paper Award in Direct/Interactive Marketing Education at the 2010 Direct/Interactive Marketing Research Summit. The conference was sponsored by the Direct Marketing Educational Foundation for their co-authored research paper entitled, "From the Field and into the Classroom: Information Architecture Assessment and Website Usability Tests." The award was presented on October 10th in San Francisco.
The research paper overviews how the consumer comprehends and navigates webpage content, provides a content analysis of Internet Marketing Textbooks, and presents innovative methods including exercises for implementing website usability testing in the classroom. The Direct/Interactive Marketing Research Summit is the preeminent conference for direct/interactive and database marketing research and practice.
Pictured l-r: Dr. Lisa Spiller, CNU Professor of Marketing and co-chair of the 2010 Direct/Interactive Research Summit, Dr. Matt Hettche, CNU Assistant Professor of Marketing, Dr. Mike Clayton, CNU Assistant Professor of Marketing, and Dr. Jimmy Peltier, Professor of Marketing at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and Co-Chair of the 2010 Direct/Interactive Research Summit.
Dr. Lisa Spiller, Professor of Marketing
Joseph W. Luter, III School of Business
Christopher Newport University
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.