- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Asian Studies in China - David Student Union, Monroe Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Panel Celebrates 20th Anniversary of German Re-UnificationCNU's Department of History and Sister Cities of Newport News, Inc. (SCNN) will co-present a panel discussion celebrating the 20th Anniversary of German Re-Unification.Read More|
|Third annual Food for Thought campaign, “Will Sing for Food”Some people will do just about anything for a cause.Read More|
|Dr. Ian S. Lustick to speak on the Arab-Israeli ConflictThe CNU Program in International Conflict Management will present a lecture by Dr. Ian S. Lustick, Professor and Bess W. Heyman Chair at the University of Pennsylvania on the Arab-Israeli Conflict.Read More|
|Annual Workshop on Intelligence and National SecurityMaritime and Port Security: Addressing 21st Century Challenges. Thursday, October 28, 2010, in CNU's David Student Union Ballroom.Read More|
|Smithfield Foods Pledges 80,000 Servings of Protein to CNU Food DriveIn order to alleviate hunger and the suffering that comes with it, CNU has launched a campus-wide "Food for Thought" campaign that will fill the shelves of the Foodbank of the Virginia Peninsula. Read More|
|CNU's Dean William Parks 2010-2011 Colloquia Series To Host LectureTuesday, October 26th, 2010 at 7:30 p.m. featuring guest speaker Dr. Jeffrey Reaser: "Using Language to Illuminate History and Culture: Teaching about Dialects in the Public Schools." Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.