- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Asian Studies in China - David Student Union, Monroe Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 04 Sep 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
News & Events
10th Annual CNU/Oyster Pointer 5K Winners Announced
(Newport News, Va.) -
The 10th Annual CNU/Oyster Pointer 5K Race was held at Christopher Newport University on Saturday, September 11, 2010. The race was organized by the CNU Alumni Society with Oyster Pointer magazine as the primary race sponsor. 162 runners entered the 5K with 156 runners completing the course.
Award winners include:
Overall men: Ryan Carroll, Ryan Kent, and Steve Speirs.
Overall women: Elizabeth Bissell (CNU class of 2010), Arlyne Spalla, and Michele Smith-Harden.
The course went down Shoe Lane, to Moores Lane, south to Selden Road, Country Club Rd., Central Parkway and Riverside Drive before turning back on Selden Road to the CNU campus.
This new course is a USATF certified 5K, cert. # VA-05028-RT. Runners ran the course as certified. Finish line and results services were provided by the Peninsula Track Club. A copy of the results and listings for future races can be found on the PTC website: www.peninsulatrackclub.com.
Dr. Lisa Spiller, Professor of Marketing
Joseph W. Luter, III School of Business
Christopher Newport University
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.