- Mon, 22 Sep 2014The New Wave Of Ibero American Cinema Presents: "Chinese Takeaway" ("Un cuento chino") - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 7:00 PM
- Thu, 25 Sep 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fri, 26 Sep 2014Trible Library Chamber Music Series - The Rotunda 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Fri, 26 Sep 2014Family Weekend 2014 - CNU Campus 2:00 PM
- Fri, 26 Sep 2014CNU Study Abroad Fair - David Student Union, Breezeway 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|CNU’s Friends of the Trible Library to Host Lecture “What’s New at the End of Life?”By Guest Speaker and Leading Medical Ethicist Dr. Margaret Battin. Lecture is free and open to the publicRead More|
|Sam Donaldson to Speak at CNU 2011 CommencementCNU announced today that veteran news journalist Sam Donaldson will be the keynote speaker at CNU's spring commencement on Sunday, May 15, 2011.Read More|
|CNU Center for American Studies to Host Lecture: "The Political Thought of Barack Obama"Dr. Clifford Orwin, professor of political science at the University of Toronto, will be guest speaker. The lecture is free and open to the public.Read More|
|BB&T Colloquium Series on Capitalism and CNU’s Leadership & American Studies Department Lecture“Bourgeois Dignity: Why Economics Can’t Explain the Modern World." Lecture is free and open to the public.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.