- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Asian Studies in China - David Student Union, Monroe Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 04 Sep 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|CNU Announces Fall 2011 Dean's ListCNU is pleased to announce the Dean's List for the Fall 2011 semester.Read More|
|Jonathan White Publishes 'Abraham Lincoln and Treason in the Civil War: The Trials of John Merryman'Dr. White’s book sheds significant new light on several perennially controversial legal and constitutional issues in American history.Read More|
|CNU Marching Captains to Participate in London’s 2012 New Year’s Day Parade! The CNU Marching Captains will perform in London’s New Year’s Day Parade, in celebration of the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II and the beginning of London’s Olympic year.Read More|
|Sean Heuvel Publishes "Life After J.E.B. Stuart"CNU Professor Sean Heuvel Publishes "Life After J.E.B. Stuart: The Memoirs of His Granddaughter, Marrow Stuart Smith"Read More|
|5th Annual Conference on America's Founding Principles and HistoryCenter for American Studies to Host 5th Annual Conference on America's Founding Principles and History. Students may submit papers for chance to win $250.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.