- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
|CNU Ranks High in CARE For AIDS Textbook DriveCARE for AIDS has announced that CNU has ranked as one of the top-three performing campuses in the fall 2010 CARE for AIDS Textbook Drive, with proceeds supporting families in Kenya living with HIV/AIDS. Read More|
|Center for American Studies To Host Lecture: "America’s Amnesia"Christopher Newport University's Center for American Studies will host a lecture titled "America's Amnesia" on Monday, February 14, 2011, at 11 a.m. in the Washington Room of the David Student Union. The event is free and open to the public.Read More|
|Dean William Parks Colloquium SeriesCNU Dean William Parks Colloquium Series Presents Lecture "In the Name of Language: The Struggle for Linguistic Rights in France and the ‘New’ Europe"Read More|
|Colloquium Series on Capitalism: “Liberty After Lehman Brothers”CNU’s BB&T Colloquium Series on Capitalism will host a lecture on Wednesday, March 16, at 4 p.m. titled: "Liberty After Lehman Brothers: What can we learn from the financial crunch of 2008?"Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.