- Sun, 23 Nov 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 2:00 PM
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014CNU Choirs - Ferguson Center, Concert Hall 3:00 PM
- Mon, 24 Nov 2014Pericles Salon Series - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Tue, 25 Nov 2014Jazz Ensemble - David Student Union, The Crow's Nest 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Tue, 25 Nov 2014Thanksgiving Recess: Begins after last class - CNU Campus All day event
News & Events
Center for American Studies To Host Lecture: "America’s Amnesia"
(Newport News, Va.) - Christopher Newport University's Center for American Studies will host a lecture titled "America's Amnesia" on Monday, February 14, 2011, at 11 a.m. in the Washington Room of the David Student Union. The event is free and open to the public.
Guest speaker Dr. Bruce Cole will pose the following question: The United States is just over 200 years old; have we already forgotten our history? Dr. Cole is president and CEO of the American Revolution Center, the first national institution devoted to exploring the history and continuing impact of the American Revolution. He was also the eighth chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities.
For further information please contact Dr. Jonathan White at email@example.com.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.