- Thu, 02 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fri, 03 Oct 2014Pope Chapel Chamber Music Series, featuring organist Mary Sellen - Pope Chapel 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Mon, 06 Oct 2014The New Wave Of Ibero American Cinema Presents: "The Return" ("El Regreso") - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 7:00 PM
- Wed, 08 Oct 2014BB&T Colloquium Series on Capitalism - David Student Union, Ballroom 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 09 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
News & Events
CNU Ranks High in CARE For AIDS Textbook Drive
(Newport News, Va.) - CARE for AIDS has announced that Christopher Newport University (CNU) has ranked as one of the top-three performing campuses in the fall 2010 CARE for AIDS Textbook Drive, with proceeds supporting families in Kenya living with HIV/AIDS.
During the month of December, 27 campuses across the United States participated in the textbook drive, resulting in $90,000 raised.
The other top-producing schools in addition to CNU were Texas A&M and Texas Christian University. Between the three campuses, nearly 3,000 textbooks were collected for a total of $25,000. The CARE for AIDS staff noted that the three schools have set a high bar for all future book drives.
For more information about CARE for AIDS initiatives, visit www.careforaids.org.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.