- Wed, 16 Apr 2014Guitar Orchestra Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theatre Hall 7:30 PM
- Thu, 17 Apr 2014CNU Farmers' Market - CNU Campus 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014Jazz Concert - Ferguson Center, Studio Theatre 8:00 PM
- Fri, 18 Apr 2014Percussion Ensemble Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theatre Hall 7:30 PM
- Mon, 21 Apr 2014University Band Concert - Ferguson Center, Concert Hall 7:30 PM
News & Events
CNU Marketing Student Wins Prestigious Scholarship Award
(Newport News, Va.) - Faith Albers, a CNU senior majoring in marketing, was recently awarded the John Swain Memorial Scholarship from the Direct Marketing Association of Washington (DMAW) Educational Foundation. The annual scholarship is awarded to outstanding students from mid-Atlantic universities who demonstrate academic excellence and a desire to pursue a career in the field of direct and interactive marketing. Ms. Albers is the sixth CNU student to receive this honor. The scholarship award was presented at the annual DMAW/EF Best of Direct Gala held at the National Geographic Society in Washington, D.C., on Dec. 2, 2010.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.