- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Asian Studies in China - David Student Union, Monroe Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|CNU Announces Spring 2011 Dean's ListCNU is pleased to announce the Dean's List for the Spring 2011 semester.Read More|
|CNU Professor Explores Historic Treason Case in New BookDr. Jonathan White, visiting assistant professor of American studies and a postdoctoral fellow in CNU’s Center for American Studies, has written a book titled Abraham Lincoln and Treason in the Civil War: The Trials of John Merryman.Read More|
|Captain’s Locker to Open June 6thFollett Higher Education Group will manage the physical operations of the Captain’s Locker which opens on June 6, 2011.Read More|
|CNU Professor Interviewed as Part of BBC World Service Program "Wandering Souls"Dr. Mai Lan Gustafsson of CNU's Department of Sociology, Social Work and Anthropology has been interviewed by the BBC World Service as part of its Heart And Soul documentary series.Read More|
|Ferguson Center for the Arts Announces 2011-12 SeasonBroadway blockbusters, prestigious orchestras, world-famous performing artists and diverse family entertainment will comprise CNU’s Ferguson Center for the Arts 2011-2012 Season. Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.