- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
|2011 Symposium on Homeland SecurityCNU and Business Executives for National Security to host Symposium on Homeland Security: Integrating Capabilities and Technologies for the 21st Century, June 7-8, 2011. Read More|
|CNU Softball Takes 2nd Place in National Championship GameTop-ranked Linfield Wildcats (51-3) came back with a four-run inning and defeated CNU (38-12), 6-2, to win the 2011 NCAA Division III Softball National Championship. Read More|
|Announcing 2011 Spring GradsChristopher Newport University awarded diplomas on Sunday, May 15 to its spring 2011 graduates. The graduating students' names are listed in alphabetical order.Read More|
|CNU Announces The Captain's Locker to be Managed by the Follett Corporation Follett provides universities with a wide range of educational tools and services. Products will be available to The Captain's Locker customer both in-store and online.Read More|
|CNU Professor Dr. Brian Puaca Receives Prestigious New Scholar's Book AwardLearning Democracy: Education Reform in West Germany, 1945-1965, has received the 2011 New Scholar's Book Award from the American Education Research Association.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.