- Thu, 21 Aug 2014Changing Tides: Transfer Student Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014Changing Tides: Transfer Student Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014Academic Convocation / Honor Code Induction - CNU Campus
- Mon, 25 Aug 2014Fall Semester: Class Begin - CNU Campus 8:00 AM
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
|Alpha Chi Inducts 86 StudentsAs one of the nation's largest honor societies established in 1934, Alpha Chi has 300 chapters, consisting of more than 300,000 members across the United States.Read More|
|"The Epic Tradition," Talks on epic poetry in the western literary traditionThe sixth annual Christopher Newport University Interdisciplinary Panel will take place from 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 9, in the Trible Library Blechman Room.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.