- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
|BB&T Colloquium Hosts 'A New Direction for Africa? Opportunities and Challenges'Guest speaker Karol Boudreaux titled "A New Direction for Africa? Opportunities and Challenges" on Thursday, Nov. 3, at 7 p.m. in the Ferguson Center Music & Theatre Hall.Read More|
|Food For Thought 2011In order to help alleviate hunger and the suffering that comes with it, CNU will hold the finale of its fourth annual Food for Thought campaign on Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2011. Read More|
|Third Annual Workshop on Intelligence and National SecurityA joint workshop co-sponsored by Christopher Newport University's Center for American Studies and the Norman Forde Hampton Roads Chapter of the Association for Intelligence Officers will take place on Thursday, October 27, 2011.Read More|
|English Department Hosts Lecture to Celebrate Professors' New BooksAssociate Professor of English and Comparative Literature Dr. Margarita Marinova and Associate Professor of English Dr. Sharon M. Rowley will discuss their recently published books with a reception and book signing to follow.Read More|
|Dean Parks Colloquia Series Hosts 'Experiments at Intersections'Guest speaker Hugo Van Vuuren describes the lecture as "a jaunt through the history and process of innovation from classical Athens to modern America."Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.