News & Events
CNU 2011 Career and Graduate School Fair
(Newport News, Va.) — The CNU Center for Career Planning will host its 2011 Career and Graduate School Fair on Wednesday, Sept. 28, from 12 p.m.- 3 p.m. in the David Student Union Ballroom. The Career Fair is open to all students, regardless of major or school year completed.
The Career Fair offers students the opportunity to:
- Speak with CNU alumni about how CNU prepared them for their careers
- Learn about different employers, graduate programs and occupations
- Practice introducing themselves and making connections
- Find out about internships and full-time employment opportunities
Click on the links below to find out more about the benefits of attending and how to prepare.
Students are encouraged to visit https://www.myinterfase.com/
cnu/student/home.aspx for a complete list of updates. Below is the list of registered attendees.
* APAC Customer ServicesCanon Virginia, Inc.
* BAE Systems
* Canon Virginia
* Chick-fil-A Mooretown Rd
* CNU Human Resources Office
* CNU Office of Graduate Studies
* Cobb Technologies
* College of William & Mary (Mason School of Business)
* College of William & Mary Law School
* Daily Press Media Group
* Edward Jones Investments
* Enterprise Rent-A-Car
* Elephant Insurance Services
* Fastenal Company
* Ferguson, a Wolseley company
* First Investors Corporation
* Florida Institute of Technology
* George Washington University - Hampton Roads Center
* Hampton Fire & Rescue
* Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
* InMotion Hosting
* Kearney & Company
* The Lee Group
* Liberty Mutual
* Liberty University School of Law
* MassMutual Financial Group
* Maxim Healthcare Services
* Milestone Counseling Services
* Modern Woodmen of America
* NASA Langley Reserach Center/Virginia Space Grant Consortium
* Newport News Police Department
* Newport News Shipbuilding, a division of Huntington Ingalls, Inc.
* Northwestern Mutual Financial Network (VA Peninsula Group)
* Old Dominion University
* Old Point National Bank
* Peace Corps
* Perfect Commerce
* Primerica Financial Services
* Regent University
* Reliance Staffing
* Riverside Health System
* Sherwin-Williams Company
* Southern Teachers Agency
* Swisslog Logistics Inc
* Target Stores
* Toys R Us
* US Navy
* Virginia Educators Credit Union
* Virginia Beach Rescue Foundation
* WAVY-TV10/WVBT-TV Fox 43
* WTKR News Channel 3
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.