- Tue, 11 Mar 2014My Case is Altered: A Panel Discussion - Trible Library 209 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014Dominion Power: Career Panel Discussion - Luter Hall 121 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014A Career in the Arts: Q&A with Struan Leslie - Ferguson Center Rehearsal Hall 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thu, 20 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
- Fri, 21 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
News & Events
Theodore R. Reiff, M.D. to speak about German medicine and Nazi medical experiments
The CNU Department of History and the Genocide Studies Endowment will host a lecture by Theodore R. Reiff, M.D. on the subject of German medicine and Nazi medical experiments. The lecture will take place on Tuesday, Oct. 11, at 7 p.m. in McMurran Hall, Room 101. The lecture is open to the public and no reservation is required.
Dr. Reiff is a retired Hampton physician and the founding president of the Genocide Education Project, a group of doctors, educators and religious leaders who have taken on the responsibility of remembering the lessons of history. The Genocide Education Project was founded in 1999 to alert the community of the consequences of genocide events.
CNU sponsors educational programs and seminars to raise awareness about the horrors of genocide and the abuse of human rights worldwide. It also seeks to foster a universal respect for human rights and the dignity of all people and communities. This is made possible through the CNU Genocide Studies Endowment, a privately funded entity administered within CNU's Department of History in partnership with the Genocide Education Project, a 501(c)(3) organization. A Genocide Studies Endowment Committee manages the endowment's work.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.