- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
|CNU Honors Students Receive Stipends and GrantsCongratulations to the CNU Honors students who have been selected to receive an Honors Program summer research stipend or travel grant.Read More|
|Drop the Beat 2012 Freestyle Rap CompetitionSigma Phi Epsilon and Men of Vision and Excellence (M.O.V.E.) will present the freestyle rap competition Drop the Beat 2012 on Monday, April 16, in Gaines Theatre.Read More|
|"Why Europe Matters"The CNU Economics and Finance Club and Dr. George K. Zestos, CNU Jean Monnet Chair of European Integration will present the lecture "Why Europe Matters," on Friday, April 13 at 3 p.m. Lecture is free and open to public.Read More|
|CNU to Host Holocaust Memorial ProgramCNU's Genocide Studies Endowment and the United Jewish Community of the Virginia Peninsula will host a Holocaust memorial program with CNU Scholar in Residence Theodore R. Reiff, M.D. This event is free and open to the public. Read More|
|"On Risk-Taking and Success"Dr. Benjamin Carson, director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Children's Center will present "On Risk-Taking and Success" on Wednesday, April 18, at 6:30 p.m. in Gaines Theatre. The event is free and open to the public.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.