- Tue, 05 Aug 2014Summer Term II - Classes End - CNU Campus
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014Changing Tides: Transfer Student Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014Changing Tides: Transfer Student Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014Academic Convocation / Honor Code Induction - CNU Campus
- Mon, 25 Aug 2014Fall Semester: Class Begin - CNU Campus 8:00 AM
News & Events
"Why Europe Matters"
(Newport News, Va.) -
The CNU Economics and Finance Club and Dr. George K. Zestos, CNU Jean Monnet Chair of European Integration will present the lecture “Why Europe Matters,” on Friday, April 13 at 3 p.m. in the David Student Union ballroom. Dr. John McCormick of Indiana University will discuss the European Union’s (EU) place in the world, its meaning for Europeans and how the EU might move forward once the current crisis has passed. The event is free and open to the public. No reservation is required.
McCormick is the Jean Monnet Professor of European Union Politics at Indiana University. His fields include comparative politics, the politics and policies of the EU, and the meaning of Europe as a political actor and a focus of identity for Europeans.
For more information, contact Dr. Zestos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.