- Mon, 27 May 2013Memorial Day - No Classes - CNU Campus
- Mon, 03 Jun 2013Summer Term I - Classes Begin - CNU Campus
- Mon, 17 Jun 2013Setting Sail: Freshman Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 18 Jun 2013Setting Sail: Freshman Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Thu, 20 Jun 2013Setting Sail: Freshman Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
News & Events
Prologue and Predictions for Russia's 2012 Presidential Election
(Newport News, Va.) -
Christopher Newport University will present a lecture by Professor Gregory Zalasky titled “Prologue and Predictions for Russia’s 2012 Presidential Election” on Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2012 at 7 p.m. The event will take place in The Freeman Center, room 201. No reservation is required.
Gregory Zalasky is an adjunct professor at CNU and an analyst on the Army’s Human Terrain Systems program. He has also served as a research specialist at the Center for Naval Analyses, a nonprofit research organization where he has researched Russian defense and foreign policy. Zalasky received his MA in international affairs with a focus on European and Eurasian studies from George Washington University, and a BA in Russian studies and world politics from Hamilton College.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes as well as an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.