- Sat, 22 Nov 2014Pericles Salon Series - Small Latin & Less Greek? - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Sat, 22 Nov 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 8:00 PM
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014Pericles Salon Series - Riddles, Exile & Incest - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 8:00 PM
- Sun, 23 Nov 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Pericles, Prince of Tyre - Ferguson Center, Studio Theater 2:00 PM
News & Events
15th Annual Gardening Symposium
(Newport News, Va.) -
CNU’s Lifelong Learning Society (LLS) will present its 15th Annual Gardening Symposium on Saturday, April 21, 2012, from 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. This year’s symposium will include plant sales, door prizes and workshops on woodland plants, container gardening, and garden design using native and exotic varietals.
Guest speakers will include André Viette, horticulturist, author, lecturer and host of the national weekly radio program “In the Garden”; Barry Glick, owner of Sunshine Farm & Gardens in Greenbrier County, W. Va.; and Peter Loewer, author of more than 30 books on gardening and natural history, including the award-winning The Wild Gardener and Thoreau's Garden. Registration is $30 per person, and a buffet lunch is also available for an additional $13. For more information and to register, visit gardening.cnu.edu.
The LifeLong Learning Society of Christopher Newport University is a membership organization dedicated to people of retirement age who seek opportunities for learning in an environment of sharing and fellowship. To request a catalog or for more information, contact LLS at (757) 269-4368, or visit lifelonglearning.cnu.edu.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.