- Mon, 25 Aug 2014Fall Semester: Class Begin - CNU Campus 8:00 AM
- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
News & Events
Luter School of Business Students Place 1st in Regional Marketing Competition
(Newport News, VA) - A student team from Christopher Newport University's Joseph W. Luter, III School of Business received a gold Marketing Award for Excellence and Innovation (MAXI) in the 2012 collegiate competition, conducted by the Direct Marketing Association of Washington Educational Foundation (DMAW-EF). The students studied and designed a marketing campaign for the Chevrolet Volt. The corporate sponsor of this year's competition was Ourisman Chevrolet.
The student team, Christina Anderson, Nate Childress, Justin Reidelbach and Kealan Sojack, traveled with their faculty advisor, Matt Hettche to Marlow Heights, Md. to receive the award.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.