- Fri, 18 Apr 2014Percussion Ensemble Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theatre Hall 7:30 PM
- Mon, 21 Apr 2014University Band Concert - Ferguson Center, Concert Hall 7:30 PM
- Wed, 23 Apr 2014Wind Ensemble Concert - Ferguson Center, Concert Hall 8:00 PM
- Thu, 24 Apr 2014Classes End - CNU Campus All day event
- Fri, 25 Apr 2014Final Exams Begin - CNU Campus All day event
News & Events
Third Annual Academic Bowl
(Newport News, Va.) -
The Christopher Newport University student organization Men of Vision and Excellence (M.O.V.E.) will host its 3rd annual Academic Bowl on Wednesday, March 28 at 7 p.m. in Gaines Theatre. During the event, campus organizations will compete in a single elimination “Jeopardy”-style tournament. March 18 is the deadline to register.
Competing teams will consist of four members and one alternate. To register, contact M.O.V.E at email@example.com, or event organizers Matthew Shuford at firstname.lastname@example.org and Robert Holmes at email@example.com. The winning team will receive $200 and a trophy.
Men of Vision and Excellence (M.O.V.E.) is a student organization committed to helping men achieve their full potential. Its core tenants are academic excellence, campus involvement, community outreach and cultural awareness.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.