- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Spain: Centro Mundolengua Interest Meeting - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad "Tropical Ecology in Costa Rica" - Forbes Hall 2070A 5:30 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad Math and Physics in Europe Meeting - David Student Union, Harrison Room 7:15 PM
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014The New Wave Of Ibero American Cinema Presents: "Chinese Takeaway" ("Un cuento chino") - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 7:00 PM
News & Events
Luter School of Business Hosts Lecture on IPO Process
(Newport News, Va.) -
Internet companies such as Google, Facebook and Groupon have used initial public offerings (IPOs) to raise capital. But how do companies navigate the complexities of this process? William Donaldson, lecturer in strategic management at CNU, will discuss the issues involved on Thursday, April 5 at 8 p.m. in McMurran 101. The event is free and open to the public. No reservation is required.
Donaldson has extensive experience managing companies in various industries, and is one of the few business leaders based in Hampton Roads who has taken a company through the IPO process. He teaches the senior capstone strategic management course as well as operations management at CNU. Alexander Donaldson, a securities attorney and brother of William, will also provide insight.
For more information regarding the lecture contact Dr. Thomas Hall, associate professor of finance and economics, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.