- Thu, 02 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fri, 03 Oct 2014Pope Chapel Chamber Music Series, featuring organist Mary Sellen - Pope Chapel 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Mon, 06 Oct 2014The New Wave Of Ibero American Cinema Presents: "The Return" ("El Regreso") - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 7:00 PM
- Wed, 08 Oct 2014BB&T Colloquium Series on Capitalism - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 09 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|CNU Announces Spring 2012 Dean's ListChristopher Newport University is pleased to announce the Dean's List for the spring 2012 semester.Read More|
|CNU Students Log 43,921 Hours of Community ServiceDuring the 2011-12 academic year, CNU students logged a total of 43,921 volunteer hours through the CNU Center for Community Engagement.Read More|
|Journalism Class Documents Lives & Stories of Hampton Roads EldersLove, loneliness and song all were on the minds of Hampton Roads elders whose stories CNU journalism students documented in recent months.Read More|
|Announcing 2012 Spring GraduatesCongratulations to the Class of 2012 and their families from the faculty and staff at Christopher Newport University!Read More|
|University Counsel William E. Thro Receives Distinguished Fellow AwardUniversity Counsel and Associate Professor of Constitutional Studies William E. Thro received the National Education Finance Conference (NEFC) Distinguished Fellow Award on May 3 in San Antonio, Texas. Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.