- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
News & Events
'Spotlight on Hunger' Food Drive
(Newport News, Va.) -
Christopher Newport University’s Ferguson Center for the Arts will hold its fourth annual “Spotlight on Hunger” food drive, sponsored in conjunction with the Foodbank of the Virginia Peninsula.
The drive will begin on Friday, November 9, 2012 and continues through Thursday, December 20. A special effort to collect non-perishable food items will take place at the Dave Koz and Friends Christmas 2012 performance on Tuesday, December 4. Donation bins will be located in the lobby of both the Concert Hall and Music and Theater Hall for all performances. Items may also be dropped off at the Ticket Office (located in the lobby of the Music and Theatre Hall). Ticket Office hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.– 6 p.m., and Saturdays,
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The Foodbank of the Virginia Peninsula provides its service to individuals who live below the poverty level in the cities of Hampton, Newport News, Poquoson and Williamsburg and the counties of Gloucester, James City, Mathews, Surry and York.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.