- Tue, 11 Mar 2014My Case is Altered: A Panel Discussion - Trible Library 209 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014Dominion Power: Career Panel Discussion - Luter Hall 121 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014A Career in the Arts: Q&A with Struan Leslie - Ferguson Center Rehearsal Hall 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thu, 20 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
- Fri, 21 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
|CNU Wins 2nd Place in National Marketing CompetitionDr. Lisa Spiller, Professor of Marketing, won second place in the 2012 national case competition of the Jacobs & Clevenger Case Writers’ Workshop for her case titled, "Hi-Ho Silver: Using Metrics to Drive Integrated Marketing Communication Decisions."Read More|
|Hispanics in America: 500 Years of History Not ToldCNU’s Department of Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures will host "Hispanics in America: 500 Years of History Not Told," featuring Dr. Diana Risk.Read More|
|Food for Thought 2012The date of the Food for Thought finale has been changed to Friday, Nov. 9.Read More|
|Annual Workshop on Intelligence and National SecurityRE-SCHEDULED: "The Reapers Come Home: Unmanned Systems, Domestic Surveillance, and the Constitution," has been re-scheduled for January 21-22, 2013 due to Hurricane Sandy.Read More|
|Visiting Writers Series Hosts Author Patricia McCormickCNU Visiting Writers Series will host award-winning author Patricia McCormick on Tuesday, Oct. 16, at 7:30 p.m.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.