- Tue, 11 Mar 2014My Case is Altered: A Panel Discussion - Trible Library 209 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014Dominion Power: Career Panel Discussion - Luter Hall 121 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014A Career in the Arts: Q&A with Struan Leslie - Ferguson Center Rehearsal Hall 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thu, 20 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
- Fri, 21 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
|CNU Receives USDA Grant to Fund On-Campus Farmers MarketCNU has been awarded $84,756 by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) to expand its on campus farmers market.Read More|
|CNU Ranked by U.S. News & World ReportChristopher Newport University has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the No. 3 up-and-coming regional university in the South.Read More|
|The Dean William Parks Colloquia PresentsThe Dean William Parks Colloquia presents "Reconsider the 'Rise of Japan' and the 'Fall of China' After 1895," featuring guest speaker Dr. Benjamin Elman.Read More|
|Acclaimed Artist Candy Chang to Visit CNUArtist, TED Senior Fellow, Tulane Urban Innovation Fellow, and World Economic Forum Young Global Leader Candy Chang will visit CNU and install a "Before I die I want to _______." wall on campus.Read More|
|C-SPAN's Campaign 2012 Bus to Stop at CNUThe C-SPAN Campaign 2012 Bus will stop at CNU on Wednesday, Sept. 26, from 1:45 - 3:15 p.m. Students are encouraged to tour the bus and learn more about the political process.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.