- Tue, 05 Aug 2014Summer Term II - Classes End - CNU Campus
- Thu, 21 Aug 2014Changing Tides: Transfer Student Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014Changing Tides: Transfer Student Orientation - CNU Campus All day event
- Fri, 22 Aug 2014Academic Convocation / Honor Code Induction - CNU Campus
- Mon, 25 Aug 2014Fall Semester: Class Begin - CNU Campus 8:00 AM
News & Events
C-SPAN's Campaign 2012 Bus to Stop at CNU
(Newport News, Va.) - The C-SPAN Campaign 2012 Bus, sponsored by the nonprofit Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network, will stop at Christopher Newport University on Wednesday, Sept. 26, from 1:45 - 3:15 p.m. Students are encouraged to tour the bus and learn more about the political process. The visit is also open to the public.
The Campaign Bus travels the country to promote and enhance C-SPAN's extensive resources and political coverage by stopping at major political events such as the Republican National Convention and the Democratic National Convention, candidate debates and speeches, and meetings with voters on the campaign trail. Additionally, the bus tours state capitals, visits community events, and hosts students and teachers across the nation. Visitors will be given an inside look at the comprehensive educational and political resources available to them.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.