- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Spain: Centro Mundolengua Interest Meeting - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad "Tropical Ecology in Costa Rica" - Forbes Hall 2070A 5:30 PM
- Thu, 18 Sep 2014Study Abroad Math and Physics in Europe Meeting - David Student Union, Harrison Room 7:15 PM
- Mon, 22 Sep 2014The New Wave Of Ibero American Cinema Presents: "Chinese Takeaway" ("Un cuento chino") - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 7:00 PM
News & Events
CNU Ranked by U.S. News & World Report
(Newport News, Va.) - Christopher Newport University has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the No. 3 up-and-coming regional university in the South.
According to U.S. News, the 2013 “Up-and Comers” list was developed from a survey of college administrators identifying which institutions they deemed to “have recently made the most promising and innovative changes in the areas of academics, faculty, student life, campus or facilities.”
CNU is also ranked as No. 8 among top public regional universities in the South, and No. 23 on the overall regional university list for the South.
For the complete list of rankings, visit colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.