- Mon, 01 Sep 2014Labor Day: Classes will meet - CNU Campus All day event
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cross-Cultural Leadership in Europe - David Student Union, Washington Room 12:30 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Study Abroad: Cuba for Geography or Dance - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Tue, 02 Sep 2014Panel Discusson: "Lessons from Ferguson: Race, Law Enforcement and the Potential Abuse of Power" - Freeman Center, Gaines Theatre 4:30 PM
- Wed, 03 Sep 2014Spring Semester 2015: CNU in Glasgow Scotland - David Student Union, Jefferson Room 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
|16th Annual Gardening SymposiumCNU’s Lifelong Learning Society (LLS) will present the 16th Annual Gardening Symposium on Saturday, April 20, 2013, from 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. This year’s symposium will include plant sales, door prizes and workshops. Read More|
|Boccaccio's "Famous Women": A New and Humanistic Portrait of WomenCNU's Department of Modern and Classical Languages and Literatures will host the lecture "Boccaccio's 'Famous Women': A New and Humanistic Portrait of Women," featuring Elsa Filosa of Vanderbilt University, on Wednesday, March 20, 2013, at 5:25 p.m. in McMurran 101. Read More|
|Dr. Sherman Lee’s Research Findings PublishedAssociate Professor of Psychology Dr. Sherman Lee's research paper titled "Neuroticism and Religious Coping Uniquely Predict Distress Severity Among Bereaved Pet Owners" has been published in Anthrozoös, a multidisciplinary journal of the interactions of people and animals. Read More|
|Arts and Humanities Dean Pens BookSteven Breese, Dean of CNU's College of Arts and Humanities, has written a new book titled "On Acting, A Handbook for Today’s Unique American Actor."Read More|
|32nd Annual Writers ConferenceChristopher Newport University’s Lifelong Learning Society (LLS) will present the 32nd Annual Writers Conference on Feb. 22-23, 2013, in The Freeman Center.Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.