- Thu, 23 Oct 2014Study Abroad 101 - Trible Library 111A 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fri, 24 Oct 2014Homecoming 2014 - CNU Campus
- Fri, 24 Oct 2014Trible Library Chamber Music Series, CNU Choirs - The Rotunda 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
- Fri, 24 Oct 2014German Oktoberfest Concert - David Student Union, The Plaza 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
- Sat, 25 Oct 2014The Dept. of Theater & Dance presents: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 8:00 PM
News & Events
The Rise of Social Entrepreneurship & Business as Unusual
(Newport News, Va.) - Soushiant Zanganehpour, Strategy and Operations Manager at the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at the University of Oxford, will give a lecture titled "The Rise of Social Entrepreneurship and Business as Unusual" on Tuesday, March 26, at 6 p.m. in the Pope Chapel. The lecture is free and open to the public. No reservation is required.
Zanganehpour will highlight and reflect on several key trends and drivers contributing to the rise of social entrepreneurship and how they may influence how we chart a way forward through this global inflection point. These trends heavily weigh on the role of government, business and the nonprofit sectors moving forward.
Zanganehpour holds an MA in global energy and public policy from the University of London’s School of Oriental and African Studies (as a Canadian Chevening Scholar), a BA in political science and international relations from the University of British Columbia, and a diplôme in international affairs from Sciences-po Paris.
A four-year public university in Newport News, Virginia, Christopher Newport University enrolls 5,000 students in rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts and sciences through the College of Arts and Humanities, the College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences, and the College of Social Sciences, including the Luter School of Business. CNU offers great teaching and small class sizes with an emphasis on leadership, civic engagement and honor.
Director of Public Relations
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.