- Tue, 11 Mar 2014My Case is Altered: A Panel Discussion - Trible Library 209 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
- Tue, 11 Mar 2014Dominion Power: Career Panel Discussion - Luter Hall 121 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- Wed, 12 Mar 2014A Career in the Arts: Q&A with Struan Leslie - Ferguson Center Rehearsal Hall 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Thu, 20 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
- Fri, 21 Mar 2014TheaterCNU Presents: A Delicate Balance & Dance Concert - Ferguson Center, Music & Theater Hall 7:00 PM
|CNU Announces Spring 2013 Dean's ListChristopher Newport University is pleased to announce the Dean's List for the spring 2013 semester. Read More|
|Announcing Our Spring 2013 GraduatesChristopher Newport University awarded diplomas on Saturday, May 11 to its spring 2013 graduates. Read More|
|CNU Business Majors Win Over $12,000 in Business CompetitionsA team of CNU students recently won recognition in international and state business plan competitions for the development of SoundSense, a product that combines mobile communications and networked sensors to serve the deaf and hard of hearing.Read More|
|Ferguson and CNU Announce Community PartnershipFerguson and Christopher Newport University announced today that Ferguson will continue its longstanding commitment to CNU by donating $12 million over the next 30 years. Funds will benefit scholarships, community service and performing arts initiatives.Read More|
|The Premiere Torggler Summer Concert Series AnnouncedCNU's Ferguson Center for the Arts presents renowned dramatic tenor Ben Heppner, Broadway star Brian Stokes Mitchell, and the Grammy Award-winning Manhattan Transfer. Read More|
The official student newspaper of Christopher Newport University.
Once a month, the Office of University Advancement emails CNU alumni, parents and friends with the latest news and events at the university. Features include an alumni profile, chapter news, services offered by the Alumni Society and archives of past issues.
Currents is a literary and art magazine that offers students, faculty and staff an arena in which to publish their work .
Lookout is an online magazine of nonfiction prose by students from across the disciplines at CNU.
Undergraduate Leadership Review promotes undergraduate leadership development, providing a forum for undergraduate students of leadership studies, professors at the undergraduate level and collegiate staff involved in leadership development to publish their scholarships and experiences.
Click the "Look for more" link in each calendar to view all dates.
* Instructors may begin entering midterm grades via CNU Live.
** Deadline for instructors to enter midterm grades.
*** Instructors may begin entering final grades via CNU Live.
**** Deadline for instructors to enter final grades.
+ Final exam room conflicts should be referred to the Office of the Registrar.